PERTH INTERNATIONAL ARTS FESTIVAL
BOOKING INFORMATION AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
Friends of the Festival preferential booking period 9pm, Wed 7–Sun 11 Nov 2012.General Public 9am, Mon 12 Nov 2012.Patrons may join the Friends of the Festival at any time.
Bookings and Festival Information: 08 6488 5555Mon–Fri 9am–6pm and Sat 9am–1pm Additional hours during the Festival (8 Feb–2 March): Mon–Sat 9am–6pm and Sun 24 Feb for Perth Writers Festival Family Day.
Authorised Ticketing Agents:
Perth Festival Info Centre 08 6488 5555
Ticketek: 1300 795 012
Ticketmaster: 136 100
(Ballet at the Quarry tickets only)
Standard and Friends of the Festival tickets available. Friends can register online to set up their account and access discount rates.
OVER THE COUNTER
At any Ticketek and Ticketmaster outlet. Tickets can be purchased at the door of each venue one hour prior to the start of performances, subject to availability.
GROUPS and SCHOOL BOOKINGS
Buy 10+ tickets to any one Festival event and the ticket booker will go FREE. All ticket sales are subject to availability on Standard, A and B Reserve seats and exclude Chevron Festival Gardens, Lotterywest Festival Films, Soft Soft Loud: The Antihero Suite, Duck, Death and the Tulip, 3G, Karin Schaupp and Pavel Steidl, and Ballet at the Quarry tickets.
Ticketek Group Bookings: 1300 364 001
Ticketmaster Group Booking: 1300 788 227 or
To receive information about the Festival Schools Program, email [email protected] or contact Festival Info on 08 6488 5555.
OFFICIAL SALES CHANNELS
Patrons are advised to check whether tickets are still available from the Festival or official sales channels (above) before buying from other suppliers.
If you do buy tickets from an unofficial sales channel, tickets may not be genuine or may be cancelled by the Festival. Please check your tickets carefully and read the terms and conditions.
All programs and artists are subject to change without notice.The Festival reserves the right to exclude latecomers at certain events or to admit only at a suitable point in the performance, if appropriate.Film screenings at Somerville and Joondalup Pines are subject to weather conditions. Updates on any changes to the schedule are broadcast 4.30pm online. If a screening is cancelled due to rain, a voucher will be issued for another night that week.
FEES, CHARGES AND DISCOUNTS
Fees and Charges: Tickets to Festival events may be sold through a variety of ticketing agents, each with differing booking fees and ticket processing charges. Where tickets are booked by telephone, mail or online a transaction fee of $6.75 will apply.
If you choose to purchase tickets at Festival venues for events in that venue, transaction fees will not apply. All telephone and online bookings can be made by credit card at an additional charge of up to 2.75% of the total purchase price. If you choose to have your tickets delivered by Registered Post by the Festival or Ticketek an additional fee of $2.25 will apply. The transaction fee is non-refundable.
For Ticketmaster a transaction fee applies to all bookings. Please check at time of booking. No refund or exchange can be provided on tickets other than those provided for under State and Federal trading laws.
Lost or stolen tickets purchased for events that have unreserved or general admission seating will not be replaced. Tickets with a seat allocation can be replaced. You will incur a fee for your lost ticket to be replaced; fees vary across ticketing agencies.Friends of the Festival are entitled to discounts on two tickets for most Festival events. Ticket discounts to Lotterywest Festival Films are available on an unlimited number of tickets purchased in advance through the Festival or Ticketek outlets or on two tickets per entry at the door on the night of each screening.
Concessions apply to Full-time students (U/30), Student Rush (U/30), Pensioners, Seniors and Unemployed (P/S/U) as advertised. When booking, a concession number must be provided and identification shown at the door.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
• All tickets sold on behalf of the Perth International Arts Festival and subject to the conditions applicable to the event and/or the Venue where presented.
• All tickets are sold subject to the conditions displayed at the point of sale and/or at the event.
• Tickets shall not be refunded or exchanged except as provided in the Entertainment Industry Code of Practice. Transaction and service charges are not refundable.
• If a ticket holder is entitled to a refund it will be made available at the location(s) notified by Perth International Arts Festival and upon presentation of a valid ticket.
• Tickets are valid only when purchased through an authorised agent.
• The right is reserved to vary advertised programs, to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
• The right of admission is reserved. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the venue management.
• No person of any age will be admitted without a valid ticket of admission.
• Tape recorders, video cameras and still cameras may not be brought into the venue, and all pagers and mobile telephones must be turned off before entry.
• Ticket holders attending the event do so at their own risk.
• Perth International Arts Festival collects your individual information in case of an event cancellation or change.
• General Admission entry is with a valid ticket only. There is no refund or replacement of Lost, Stolen, Destroyed or Not Received via Post tickets.
• General Admission tickets are automatically mailed by Registered Post.
For Competition Terms and Conditions please click here.